Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to the Balcony

Hello and Welcome to the Book Balcony,
I warmly greet you!
I think it's right that I start my "Blogging Journey", by telling you about myself...
My name is Faith Kristine, I am 13 years old and live in Washington State.
I am a writer (unpublished at present), singer, harpist, fencer, and an actress.
I began taking singing lessons at age 8( I also started acting at this time). I was trained till I was 12 in Opera and have sung publicly many times. I started playing the harp in 4th grade, and in 7th grade took up fencing.
Writing...
Sixth grade was an especially hard time in my life and in a way it was very much a blessing. I didn't know how to get rid of anger, and stress. But one day I sat under an apple tree in my yard and began to write a poem. It wasn't vary good at the time but I just kept on changing it till it sounded worthy of being in print, and not long after that I performed a poem at my local Buddhist meeting. Now I write novels (sometimes they go unfinished), and songs, and sometimes sheet music of my mid-sized Celtic harp.

And now a new part of my life begins... BLOGGING... ABOUT... BOOKS!!!
I will try very hard to blog at least once every two weeks to start off with ( school comes first:)).
So now I, Faith Kristine, am proud to open and present...
The Book Balcony

Sincerely yours,
Faith Kristine

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog post, hon! I hope you enjoy it and will spread the word!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the book blogging community, Faith! That's awesome that you play the harp. I've always admired that instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Melanie! I started playing in forth grade and kind-of quit for a while but I fell in love once more recently. And thanks for your warm welcome! Are you a follower yet?

    ReplyDelete